Friday, April 23, 2010

Big Beard Blog

So this week I embarked on a bit of an adventure...with my face.

I am in a photography class and we have been given many different projects this semester. We have had to do an abstract project, a post card project, and others. This one that I am working on at the moment is a project where we tell a story or represent a sequence of events, and for the loooooongest time I couldn't figure out what I was going to do this project on!

So this past Sunday my friend T.J. came over and shaved his facial hair and cut the hair on his head fairly short. Next my brother Cody cut his hair...and I thought.

I thought "I could make a journey out of my face!"

And so I did.

This entire week I have had a different style of beard or mustache every day. To start things off I just shaved off my chin hair


next I had chops and handle bars...sadly no picture. But I did take the chops off the next day



next...the mustache



and today brings us to what I look like now



This has been a really fun week with a lot of awkward stares and double takes. My professor's have actually been anticipating the next day they see me to be surprised at what I was going to look like.

All in all I have figured it out the Ben Morehead isn't the beard on his face, but the heart in his chest. Although I will say I already miss my beard haha.

Calloused Hands, Calloused Feet, Completely Open Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment